During the Pandemic the needs of the unhoused have only increased. Bethany prepares bagged lunches, collects new white socks, and assembles safety kits to support the homeless.
Want to Help?
- We need food donations: peanut butter, jelly, bread, bottled water
& juice, soft fruits, prepackaged desserts, and chips.
- We need sock donations (newly purchased white socks)
- We need help assembling bagged lunches and safety kits (includes mask, hand sanitizer)
- We need help dropping off bagged lunches, safety kits (we partner with a variety of
organizations directly serving the homeless)
- Sunday, May 9th at 1pm
- Sunday, July 11th at 1 pm
- Sunday, September 12th at 1 pm
- Sunday, November 14th at 1pm
- We take donations and assemble at Bethany
(observing social distancing and wearing masks)
We need your help!